Friday, August 2, 2013

no suzanne, I don't want help with my oly lifts..

..SAID NO ONE EVER. Had to work at the high school at 0700 which was miserable, but I was out of there and in the gym by noon which was not so miserable.
I started on my 10 minute 3-2-1 EROM HSPU ladder...knocked out a few reps (yay) and then got distracted discussing technique with Suzanne, so I didn't really keep count...or do it for the ten minutes. I then did some singles...and then did 5 unbroken. yiiii elite! THEN I did the programmed WOD, and let me tell you, 135# cleans felt way heavier than they should today..AND the c2b/dip mod for muscle ups wore me out...cut to a field trip to the brand new lululemon showroom + starbucks...return to the gym for work on thrusters and snatches. Suzanne and I did a mock thruster ladder; I got up to a pretty solid 130, but could not put up 135. Suzanne got like 175. It was sick. THEN Bradley and I worked on snatching with some solid coaching from Suzanne--it felt like 3 hours, not sure really how long we spent, but I have huge bruises on my hip bones that make it nearly impossible to wear pants. Bright side: I feel like I really cleaned up my technique. The max I snatched was 85#, but strength wasn't the primary focus, so I'm ok with that.



 awkward hip bruises ~6 hours post-snatch sesh
the monstrosities they grew into the next day..

WOD
HSPU skill work

+

programmed WOD:
5, 4, 3, 2, 1 for Time: (11:07)
Muscle-Ups (or 3 C2B/3 Dips per 1 MU)
Power Clean 225/135
+
Rest 5min
+
7min AMRAP Ladder
1 Burpee
1 Wall Ball 20/14 10′/9′ Target
2 Burpee
2 Wall Balls
3, 4, 5, Etc.
(got to 10 burpees, 5 wall balls)
 +
Thruster work
snatch-a-palooza

Ate a lot today, even though I'm still dealing with some stomach issues...

Meal 1
Crock Pot Breakfast Pie, 0.8 serving(s)







Meal 2
Quest Nutrition - Quest Bar - Strawberry Cheesecake (Net Carbs), 1 bar (60g)







Crispy Green - Crispy Asian Pears (Freeze-Dried), 1 bag







Meal 3**various snacks between my workouts
Bsn - Syntha-6 Chocolate Cake Batter Protein, 1 Rounded Scoop







Bananas - Raw, 1 medium (7" to 7-7/8" long)







Apples - Raw, with skin, 1 medium (2-3/4" dia) (approx 3 per lb)







Meal 4
Hillshire Farms - Smoked Thin Sliced Low Sodium Ham, 3.5 oz







Chocolate Chip Protein Muffin, 1 serving(s)







Trader Joe's - Kohser Dill Pickles, 3 oz







Meal 5
Bsn - Syntha-6 Isolate - Vanilla Ice Cream, 1 scoop (38g)







Eggs - White only, raw, 0.25 cup







Peaches - Raw, 1 small (2" dia) (approx 5 per lb)







Coconut Secret - Raw Coconut Flour , 1 Tbsp (14g)







Meal 6
Promax - Pro Series Triple Chocolate Crisp Bar, 45 g







No comments:

Post a Comment