Tuesday, August 6, 2013

basket case

I think I was a little too calm yesterday, because I'm am a freaking basket case of nerves today. I had a minor panic attack while watching the bachelorette...so I switched from hulu to youtube and put some inspirational videos on lock:
Rocky....
 Camille...
a little bit of everyone...

Had an OK workout today. Came in and did some heavy thrusters (got up to 125)..then thought about doing the programmed WOD but ended up just doing the met con and the end (15-12-9 DL @ 135, box jumps @ 20 and wall balls with a 20# slam ball). Afterwards (and before for that matter) my legs and butt felt toasted. I rolled out and mobilized for a while, and waddled out of the gym. I'm def taking thurs/fri off as mobility days; considering taking tomorrow off too.

No comments:

Post a Comment