Wednesday, August 21, 2013

the one where I had to eat a snack mid workout...

Started off the day in a pretty good mood, currently in a freaking awful mood. My workout went ok....didn't feel super strong but didn't feel super weak. The 100 burpees for time + rope climbs was AWFUL. My rope climbs just weren't efficient today; my feet wouldn't "stick", so it was difficult to use my legs. Lo-and-behold after the WOD, I was much better at rope climbs. weiiiiird. In other news, I had to eat a snack during my pause clean pulls and push presses. My stomach rumbling was getting distracting.

1) 12 minutes to establish a 3rm Hang Power Snatch (from hips).
85# 3RM. Got one at 90
2) 12 minutes to establish a 3rm Hang Power Clean (from hips).
115# 3RM; one at 120
3) 12 minutes to work to a heavy but not maximal Jerk triple (from rack or blocks).
115@ 3RM from rack; 1 @ 125
4a) 5X2 Pause Clean Pull (pause 3 counts at the bottom of the knee) – heaviest possible, rest 60 sec.
125#
4b) 5X5 Behind the Neck Push Press – heaviest possible, rest 60 sec.
65#
Conditioning
100 Burpees for time.
*Every two minutes (beginning at 0:00): 3 2 Rope Climbs 15′
18 minutes, right on the nose. Scaled it down to 2 rope climbs

No comments:

Post a Comment