Sunday, August 18, 2013

Sunday Funday

Went out last night and got ridiculed for not drinking (shocker), got to sleep around 1:30 and actually slept in until like 9. That has to be a new record for me. Anyhow, woke up...ate some food...went to the gym with a friend just to row out the soreness and ended up doing some ring rows too. I tried to focus on really pulling to my hips. Went grocery shopping for like the millionth time this week because I am literally hungry all the time, bought a bunch of food, prepped some food, cleaned my house, blah blah blah. Typical Sunday.

In less fun news, I've had a stomach bug for about a month now, and I have a sneaking suspicion that it may not actually be a bug and be something less desirable (is that even possible?) Anyhow, I dragged myself out of denial, and made a doctors appt...so I'm on the step to recovery (hopefully?) This is stupid.

No comments:

Post a Comment