Sunday, August 3, 2014

080314

Today was the best workout I've had in a long time. Got to the gym and nobody was there, the weather was great, and I decided to "warm up" by working on my handstand walks and dancing around to the black keys. Handstands were pretty good once I got my shoulders moving. Can consistently get about 25m now which is pretty cool..and then my workout:

A. 8 sets – every 45 sec - Power snatch x 1 (80%)
105#. These felt pretty smooth. Tried to focus on kipping the bar bath close to my body and using my arms,,
B. Emom 10 min –
Odd – CGBP x 5 105#
Even – DB single arm row x 8/hand 30#
CGBP felt pretty good but got tough towards the end. Could have gone up a little higher on the rows I think, will try 35s next time...maybe 40s
+
5 sets, constantly varied different order/set: change the order each round
[10 HPS (55#), 30 DU’s, 200m run, 8 box jump (step down, 20”), 8 TTB]
rest 5 min b/t sets
Didn't hate this as much as I thought. I really hate running and dislike DU, but neither were thaaat bad. TTB were on point today.

Played around with MU afterwards and got 3 in a row a few times...progress

No comments:

Post a Comment