Monday, May 19, 2014

051914

 MAP Low %'s

5 minutes of work @ 75% effort:
5 Right Arm KB Snatch @ 16kg
5 Left Arm KB Snatch @ 16kg
Run 100m
4 rds. KB snatches felt really light, the worst part was the KB slamming against my wrist.
--3 min recovery
5 minutes @ 75%:
Row 150m
5 Toes to Bar
5 Push-ups
3rds+150m. All T2B were UB. Pushups were fine. Row wasn't terrible, stayed at or around 2 min/500
--3 min recovery
5 minutes @ 75%:
15 Wall Balls - 12#
Row 150m
2 rounds+15wb+100m. Wasn't looking forward to this since neither of these movements are my strong suits. First and third rounds of WB were UB. Middle one was 10 and 5. Steve was yelling at me to breathe during the 3rd round of WB which really helped. This needs to be a focus of mine.
--3 min recovery
5 minutes @ 75%:
15 KBS - 16kg
10 GH Sit-ups
3rds+15kbs. 16 kgs is super light for KBS, and they ended up being more like an upright row and press. The GH sit ups didn't tire out my abs persay, just made me dizzy. Was breathing hard after this one
--3 min recovery
5 minutes @ 75%:
30 sec Bear Crawl
30 sec Box Jumps - 20" - step down
60 sec Jump Rope Singles
THIS WAS THE WORST. My posterior legs were super tight, so the bear crawl was miz. Box jumps were fine, and the singles were surprisingly terrible. I haven't touched my jump rope in forever, and I can't remember the last time I did singles. My speed rope was a poor choice for this one.

These types of workouts are ninjas. They're not terrible when you're doing them, but they fry me for the rest of the day. I am so so so tired (and achey. wahhhhh) 

No comments:

Post a Comment