Monday, June 30, 2014

063014


15 power snatch 85#
Rest 2 min
30 CTB chin ups
Rest 2 min
45 wall balls
Rest 2 min
60 burpees
Rest 2 min
45 box jumps 20"
Rest 2 min
30 DL 165#
Rest 2 min
15 power clean 135#

Underestimated this one. It knocked me on my ass and left me looking like I just jumped in a pool with all of my clothes on. Snatches were sets of 5. C2b were sets of 5, until I had to decrease incrementally to singles. wallballs were sets of 10...and then one set of 5. burpees were just fall down get up. box jumps were jump up step down. DL were tougher than expected. sets of 5 for a while then singles. PC were all singles..

 Came home, ate a bunch of food, chugged water, and passed out on the couch. Woke up with a raging tension/exertion/dehydration headache so there's that..I'm sure training after my first day of work has something to do with it..

No comments:

Post a Comment