Tuesday, November 19, 2013

111913

My right hip/glute/ham combo is so sore today. Really looking forward to my massage.

For time:
Run 800m
100m sled drag (tough) 45# added to the sled, outside on rough asphalt
25 CTB chin ups 10-5-5-5
100m burpee broad jump
25 CTB chin ups sets of 5
100m reverse sled drag (tough)
Row 1k
28:40
Really pleased with my C2B today. My kipping rhythm has gotten a lot better, and I Was able to string a lot together without my awkward double swing. The run felt ok, the broad jumps were brutal, and the sleds were tough. I believe my row was somewhere around 4:48? 

I think I've gotten a lot better in terms of mental toughness. I definitely don't beat myself up as much as I used to, and can't remember the last time I had a breakdown which is HUGE for me. CCF shared this on their facebook page, and it really resonated with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment