Tuesday, November 26, 2013

112613

Had to work out early this morning because I don't want any chance of missing my flight home later. Not going to lie, I don't think the 5am class appreciated me rubbing icy hot on my butt in the middle of the gym. Haters.

FT
1k row
30 chin ups (sets of 5)
30 PP (95#)
50 kbs (1.5 pood)
30 HRPU
30 C2B (sets of 3)
1k row
34:22. My rows were relatively slow, but consistent. I was able to do both C2B and chin ups in the prescribed sets, and realized that much like my muscle ups, I forget to use my arms to pull. It's a lot easier when you pull..shocker. Anyhow, butterflied my chin ups and hardcore kipped my C2B all pronated grip. I didn't even do the awkward double swing thing until near the end. My original plan of doing sets of 10 for the push press went out the window when I realized how heavy 95# felt. Lesson: really use my legs to push and be smoother. Some of my reps felt more like dip+strict press. The struggle.  More or less snatched the kettlebells which felt pretty efficient.

No comments:

Post a Comment