Saturday, November 2, 2013

110213

I'm happy with my workout today (I think). Started out with a throwback to pre-famosly hot with a 25 minute EROM HSPU workout...dicked around a little bit...and then a 20 minute AMRAP. ripped my rip halfway through the AMRAP which was less than fun, but hey, what can ya do?

Every 30 sec: 1 EROM HSPU (45# plate)
Done. These felt solid, and didn't really start feeling fatigue set in until 35/40. No misses...no real struggles either. Next time, I will add a 15# plate to the 45# one. Glad I did this since we have regular HSPU in the December competition.

 longish rest

20 min AMRAP @ 80%
10 cal AD
5 KB suitcase DL (1.5 pood)
10 toes through rings
8 rounds + 10 cal + 5 KB + 10 TTR. Was hesitant to AD with my ankle, but it felt ok. The DL were fine too, probably should have either gone heavier, or added more reps. TTR could have been better;, mostly because my rip from yesterday ripped again and I couldn't really grip the rings and had to rely on my fingers. sweeeet.

2x10 KB snatches 12 kg
felt like doing these, but then I realized that my rip wasn't going to let me...so there's that.

No comments:

Post a Comment