Saturday, July 19, 2014

071914

A. PC – build to a heavy single in 15 min
160. Failed at 165 like 8 times...This was really frusturating because I made up my mind yesterday that I would hit 170, and I couldn't even get 165 EVEN THOUGH I'VE DONE IT BEFORE. I pouted a little bit, then got over it and continued with the workout
B. 3 sets - Max effort Tng of A - Take 70% of A (true Tng, no pauses); rest 2 min
112#; 12, 6, 6
C. 6 sets – PJ + SJ x 2; rest 2 min (speed and efficiency less about load)
85, 95, 100, 100, 100, 100
+
3 sets for time:
100m sled drag (HEAVY grinder)--HEAVY sled+90#
50m FC 2 pood
100m HS walk
50 DUs
57:38. Yeah so maybe I went too heavy on the sled drag because I have bruises on my shoulders, back, and waist from the rope thingy that I used to drag it....and it took me almost an hour to do this thing. The HS walk also took a very long time because my shoulders were already fatigued....I probably made it 10m max without having to stop. This was a mindfuck for sure. The sled drag was pretty terrible and it really sucks trying to move something that just doesn't want to move. The handstands were irritating as well. I did it though, and some of my new gym friends paid me a huge compliment when they commented how I always just put my head down and do work without complaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment