Monday, February 3, 2014

020314

Way more sore than I anticipated from the L1 cert this weekend, good thing I got to get moving to get all the gunk out bright and early this morning because this month sparks the start of two-a-days. yay.

AM
Z1 5 min Warm Up
Air Dyne
:30 85%
:30 50%
x 30
5.3m 133cal. Didn't necessarily think this would be easy because I am terrible at all things cardio..specifically the airdyne...but this wiped me out to be honest. It started tough and got better as time went on, but I was drained afterwards at work. Dear aerobic capacity, improve please.

PM
A. 1 SQclean 2 hang SQ clean 1 S2OH
7 MIN BUILD TO MAX
135#. Started way too light at 75#. Made really big jumps. What was I thinking.
B.1 20 HR Push-Ups 10 sec rest
B2. 70LB FW 30M rest 90 sec x 5
all pushups were unbroken, 70# didn't feel light by any means, but I could have tolerated heavier.
+
20 min amrap:
200 DUs
150 wall balls
50 TTB
Amrap RING Dips in remaining time
30 ring rips, 1 MU attempt. DU were surprisingly smooth. Wall balls sucked as only wallballs can. Tried for sets of 10...that petered off quickly. TTB were shitty in terms of stringing them together, but I completed 50 quickly. I got 30 ring dips and 1 MU attempt. Paul said that after I got 30 ring dips, to go to muscle ups. I had like 10 seconds left for MU, obviously did not prepare for this so did not have rings ready. Didn't get a great grip (no false grip), and needless to say did not make it. Overall, happy with my ring dips. Did one set of 4, then twos and threes....then ones...solid though.

No comments:

Post a Comment