Tuesday, January 21, 2014

012114

This morning was really tough. My snatches felt really slow and I was overall wiped out.
 
A. Build to a moderate Tng DL x 3
200, mixed grip. This felt good. Could have gone heavier, but this felt "moderate"

B. Emom 10 min – 5 burpees, 1 PS (build in weight, increase from previous week)

75, 80, 85, 90, 95, 100, 105, 105, 105, 105. Started off shakier than it should, and everything just felt slow today. Should have probably attempted 110, but listened to my body.

C. CGBP; 3,2,1; rest 2 min
85, 105, 115. Had Melissa spot me for the last one but didn't need it. I can do better.
+

20 min amrap @open pace:

Row 2k
50 TTB
300 DUs
Amrap MU in remaining time

2MU. Made it through the row, TTB were ok. Didn't string them together as much as I'd like/am capable of. DU were also tough....Muscles ups were no bueno today. Probably had 6 or 7 attempts (3 minutes remaining for MU), but only made 2. Got up there a couple times but couldn't hold it to go through the dip. Irritating, but my body felt wrecked.

Worked on some mobility afterwards. Right knee has been feeling a little unstable, ESPECIALLY after twisting it yesterday when I bailed, so I did some quad/VMO strengthening too.

No comments:

Post a Comment