Thursday, January 2, 2014

010214

More upper body domination...

7 min AMRAP
1-2-3-4=1 rep C2B pullups (unbroken)
3 reps + 1, 2, 3
rest 10 minutes
10 push ups
50 double unders
x5, For time
6:50

I took my sweetass time with the double unders, should have gone faster. Guess I wasn't incredibly focused today. Also chose a rope that was wayy too long. Overall, not happy with my performance today. My first 1-2-3-4 of c2b was pretty sweet. I got them all without doing my awkward double kip thing. The sets of 3 and 4 petered off towards the end. I did somewhere between 5 and 8 muscle ups today. Getting up there wasn't the problem but my dips felt weak. Not so much weak really, but just a struggle to get up there.

At this point I'm really missing oly and lower body training and starting to get a little nervous about the open. I really cannot wait to get this stitches out and start training seriously. My goal for the next few months is to lot let my anxiety get to me. Between the open...and figuring out my next steps career wise, there is going to be a lot of (self imposed) pressure, so I really need to focus on being resilient and mentally strong.

Foodwise, today was ok. Didn't eat enough calories, protein, or carbs (1336 cal, 109 protein, 109 carbs). Not sure if that matters as much right now because I'm not spending as much time working out, but it's still probably not ideal.

Breakfast (prewo): egg whites + 1 egg, spinach, hot sauce
 snack (postwo): bsn shake
lunch:4 oz beef, bacon, 1/2 sweet potato, brussels
snack: carrot protein snack "cake"
dinner: chicken thigh with onions and mushrooms over cauliflower mash and salsa with plantain chips
snack: chocolate chip quest bar

No comments:

Post a Comment