Tuesday, October 29, 2013

102913

Long story short, I was in some sick nasty pain last night, got an xray this morning, and got sentenced to the boot. Good news: not broken.Better news: still worked out.  I'm trying to keep a positive attitude about it all. Guess the CrossFit gods just want me do put in some more upper body work...

One of my gym sistas took me to the doctor this morning, and I waited around the gym until she was done working out to go home, so obviously I tried to get some strength work in to...Mostly it was just me sitting around feeling sorry for myself..and then I got over it

AM:
5 Rounds:
5 ring dips
10 body row
+
4x6 CGBP (85#)
+
MU transitions on cable machine

PM
5x30 sec false grip hang from rings
+
20 min AMRAP
150 m ski erg
10 strict press (55#)
10 ring knees to elbows
6 rounds+ ski erg + press + 6 K2E

Yep, programmed that myself (with a little help from my friendsssssss). Will try to stay positive for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment