Thursday, October 3, 2013

100313

10 walking lungest (95# front rack)
12 GHD sit ups
400m run
(5 min rest)
400 m run
12 GHD sit ups
10 walking lunges
(5 minutes rest)
10 walking lunges
12 GHD sit ups
400m run
The goal was to keep all the times the same. I got 2:44/3:29/3:07. The second round was definitely the worst. Doing the lunges were KILLER and I had to take them pretty slow. Overall, I'm feeling pretty achy and tired. My shoulder hurts and is clunky for reasons unknown since I'm not doing any upper body...and my legs feel tight from the influx of running. I think know this is good though. Even though I'm not doing upper body lifting, I feel like this will pay off when it is time for the open.

FOOD:
I promise I will update....and go back and update the back posts soon. things are crazy. wah.

No comments:

Post a Comment