Tuesday, October 1, 2013

100113

Today was my "long day" I go from class (8:30 am, wooo!) to work to the gym. Tuesdays are the days that I have to dig a little deeper to find motivation...but not today; I was ready to train hard. Today's workout was 100% what I needed further emphasizing my #TIP mentality. It was pretty tough, and my legs felt kind of fatigued, but instead of grumbling and thinking about how much it sucked, I tried to turn it around and be thankful for the opportunity to improve on all of these things

10 Min AMRAP
10 back extensions
20 ab mat sit ups
200 m run
3 MINUTES REST
10 min AMRAP
20 double unders
:30 FLR
20 cal AD
3 MINUTES REST
x2
First AMRAP: 4 rounds + 100m run; 4 rounds + 10 sit ups
Second AMRAP: 3 rounds + 1 cal; 3 rounds + 11 du
I definitely slowed down a bit between rounds, but nothing drastic (in my opinion). The back extensions and sit ups were cake. The run was not so lovely. My shins are feeling pretty tight, so I'll be sure to mobilize a bunch. My double unders were relatively unbroken. I missed a few as fatigue set it...but it was more stopping because I got tripped up instead of stopping because I was tired. the FLR was not a problem, and for the AD I tried to keep a pretty brisk pace.

Meals:
1: fritatta
2: almonds and dried fruit
3: meat balls and sweet potato cubes
4: homemade lara bar balls
5: roasted potato medley; tuna+hard boiled egg+salsa; plantain chips
1480 cals, 115 carbs, 94 pro. this is no bueno. my stomach hurts though...I blame that

No comments:

Post a Comment