Monday, September 30, 2013

093013

Today I 100% underestimated my workout going into it, and finished doubled over in an ant hill trying not to puke. This is why I #TIP.

20 95# Front Rack Walking Lunges
100 double unders
400 m run
rest 8 minutes, repeat
Round 1: 4:42 Round 2: 4:44. Lunges were ok. Just heavy enough to cause a pause at the top. Double unders were ok--First round I got 50 UB, then like 20, 15, 15. The second round, I think I got to about 30...then 15...then 30....and then missed on a bunch towards the end. The run was brutal. I think I was audibly panting. At one point I tried to hack a lougie, but missed and spit on myself. I am really classy and attractive. I then spent the next 20 minutes trying to calm my ass down and not vomit. It was great. You win Paul. Please sir, may I have another?

My October resolution is to be better about logging my food; I keep track in my fitness pal, but I just don't have the energy to transfer it here...because I'm lazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment