Saturday, September 28, 2013

092813

Holy pecs batman, my chest is soreeeeeeeee. My abs are too actually. Today I had 30 minutes of running...which I am notoriously bad at...but instead of whining (ok I whined a little), I just kept telling myself that I was happy to have the opportunity to work on improving my running. Towards the end I kind of believed it.

:30 run 85%RPE
:30 Run :50% RPE
X 30
Pretty straight forward, and pretty brutal. My quads and hip flexors felt pretty tight starting out....and at random times throughout the workout, but generally loosened up as I kept moving. I had the genius idea to set my tabata timer to 30 on 30 off, so I wouldn't have to keep an eye on the clock while I ran and set map my run to see what kind of mileage I covered. The good news is, the tabata timer worked...bad news...map my run didn't. My fingers swelled a little bit, but they've done that before after running...and my forearms weren't tight, so I wasn't too worried.

Ate ok today. Still pretty bad about logging my meals...maybe I'll be better this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment