Sunday, July 21, 2013

the 25 minute workout that took me 25 minutes..

I had all intentions of doing the programmed WOD today....but it just didn't happen. I spent about three hours working on movements that make up the competition workouts. I didn't do a great job keeping track of what I did...but I did sled pulls, sled pushes, and C2B pull ups (and some socializing obvi). I felt pretty good about my C2B; I can't string a lot of them together, but I think I'll be able to do a few at a time. Break. do another few, yada yada yada. The sled pushes were a lot easier today, I didn't feel like I was getting stuck as much. Not sure if it was the actual prowler, the surface, or how strong I was feeling. Regardless, I feel like I got a lot of  good work done today.

WOD:
Sled pushes and pulls with an additional 45# and 90# (then Kortni and I took turns pulling eachother)
+
butterfly pull up skill work (not a lot)
+
50 c2b pull ups; every 30 seconds, rest 2 minutes when fail (25 minutes-yay!)
+
Sled pulls with 90# added (hand over hand)

After the workout, I came home, laid out for a while, and then baked some goodies for the rest of the week

Meal 1/Pre Workout: 2 Apple-Nut Muffins
Meal 2/Post Workout: Syntha-6 Protein Shake
Meal 3: plantain chips + guac with bacon and spinach
Meal 4: sliced ham, almonds, and smoothie with mango, pineapple, and coconut water
Meal 5: dark chocolate and banana muffin
Meal 6: carrot "protein cake" + coconut milk

No comments:

Post a Comment