- free coffee at the early morning meeting
- random dance party to "get low" at work
- a voice to text malfunction resulting in "rectum wrestling"...jokes that resulted from "rectum wrestling"
- getting asked to help move a desk at work because I am "the strongest person in the office"
- Brian singing the Super Mario song while running, and then clicking his heels
- 2 minute PR on my grace time (4:09..not good, but a solid improvement)
- Joey and Ben OD-ing on gatorade. True story.
- getting told that I looked lean today (yiii)
- the amazing support system that I have from my friends at the gym, who didn't bat an eyelash while I was having a meltdown and made me feel 100x better
a physical, behavioral, and emotional condition that occurs when the volume and intensity of an individual's exercise exceeds their recovery capacity. They cease making progress, and can even begin to lose strength and fitness.hmmm sounds about right. now let's look at some common symptoms:
- Persistent muscle soreness check
- Persistent fatigue check
- Elevated resting heart rate who knows, probably
- Reduced heart rate variability obviously haven't checked
- Increased susceptibility to infections yep, if this stomach thing is an infection...
- Increased incidence of injuries not yet, but probably getting there
- Irritability yes
- Depression not really
- Mental breakdown oh god yes
- Depressed immune system yep
- Constipation or diarrhea think this covers my creepy stomach issue
- Absence of menstruation ish
- Frequent minor infections/colds currently stuffy, so yes
- Insomnia nope
- Loss of appetite pretty sure I never could lose my appetite
- Irritability yes
- Loss of motivation double yes
- Loss of enthusiasm and competitive drive YES
Tomorrow I'm going to go in and work on HSPU and maybe some thrusters and be done with crossfit for the day. I already wasn't planning on doing the programmed workout...and I just saw it and REALLY don't want to do it. Could change my mind, but probably not. THEN tomorrow afternoon I'm going to go climbing with Brian...and THEN I'm getting a massage. The gym is closed Weds and Thurs, so will probably use those as rest days too. maybe I'll squeeze some yoga in. we'll see how I feel.
Today's meals were kind of weird. Instead of snacking throughout the day, I ate kind of big meals. Probably has something to do with the fact that my stomach kills after I eat anything, and I want to keep that pain to a minimum while still fueling my body.
|Bsn - Syntha-6 Isolate - Vanilla Ice Cream, 1 scoop (38g)||150||7g||2g||25g||20mg||190mg||1g||2g|
|Trader Joe's - Steamed & Peeled Baby Beets, 2 baby beets (85g)||40||8g||0g||1g||0mg||30mg||7g||2g|
|Bananas - Raw, 0.5 small (6" to 6-7/8" long)||45||12g||0g||1g||0mg||1mg||6g||1g|
|Trader Joe's - Blueberries- Wild, Organic-Frozen, 70 g||35||9g||0g||1g||0mg||0mg||6g||2g|
|Trader Joe's - Coconut Milk Beverage - Unsweetened, 4 oz||25||1g||3g||1g||0mg||75mg||1g||0g|
|Trader Joe's - Raw Large Hazelnuts, 1/4 cup (30 g)||190||5g||18g||5g||0mg||0mg||1g||3g|
|Wild Squirrel - Vanilla Espresso Almond Butter, 2 tbsp||190||6g||16g||7g||0mg||30mg||2g||4g|
|Apple, bacon, and rosemary pork meatballs, 4 serving||360||4g||29g||23g||96mg||223mg||3g||1g|
|Apples - Raw, with skin, 1 medium (2-3/4" dia) (approx 3 per lb)||72||19g||0g||0g||0mg||1mg||14g||3g|
|Banana Coconut Muffins, 1 serving(s)||229||16g||17g||5g||107mg||39mg||4g||4g|
|Oscar Mayer - Reduced Sodium Bacon, 2 slice||70||0g||6g||4g||10mg||160mg||0g||0g|
|Eggs - White only, raw, 0.5 cup||63||1g||0g||13g||0mg||202mg||1g||0g|
|Earthbound Farm Organic - Power Greens (Spinach, Kale, Chard), 3 oz||20||3g||0g||2g||0mg||130mg||0g||2g|
|Earth Fare Organic - Sunflower Butter, 1 tbsp||85||4g||7g||3g||0mg||45mg||2g||2g|